New Wrestling Entertainment RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wrestling Entertainment RPG

If you're a wrestling fan, whether its WWE, TNA, or ROH, here is a place where you can actually RPG it out! that's right! Join this site aswell www.wrestlingforum.com you can RP it out here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X.L Magnum
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
X.L Magnum

Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment!   Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment! The_rock

If you're a wrestling fan, whether its WWE, TNA, or ROH; here is a place where you can actually RPG it out! that's right! this place is for people who think they can wrestle online with other peers! what will the NWE bring to the table?

NWE Championship belts: NWE world champion, NWE international champion, NWE Peoples champion, and the NWE divas champion

NWE online shows: (this is subject to be determined as i want to see how many folks are interested and what times/ days are great for them to join this epic RPG)

NWE stables form a team and join the greatest of all to form one!

make your name in history by competing and making it to the grandest stage of them all MOBILEMANIA!

how is this going to work? if you're unsure of how this is going to go i can show you an example match on how to RPG wrestle and get your career started today! if you're interested in joining the NWE post below and i will give the sign-up link to all that want to try and compete in the soon to be biggest RPG wrestling game online!

Join the New Wrestling Entertainment today!

Last edited by Sean Helmsley on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nwerpg.forumotion.com

Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment!   Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

I'm free everyday. My timezone is Eastern Time.
Back to top Go down

Welcome To Mobile Wrestling Entetainment!
Page 1 of 1