New Wrestling Entertainment RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wrestling Entertainment RPG

If you're a wrestling fan, whether its WWE, TNA, or ROH, here is a place where you can actually RPG it out! that's right! Join this site aswell www.wrestlingforum.com you can RP it out here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~NWE Press Conference~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Maxx Power
NWE General Manager
NWE General Manager
GM Maxx Power

~NWE Press Conference~ Empty
PostSubject: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Welcome to the press conference Of the New Wrestling Entertainment! This place contains A large podium with surround-sound speakers, with Press sitting at all the chairs down below! this podium is allowed to be used to Promote a challenge, promote a pay-per view, and/or discuss anything about Your current rivalry! you're responsible for anything held here while present! NWE members only!
Back to top Go down
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Walks in, looks around.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Walks up to the podium. Hmmm. I remove my sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Well, I see I don't have a match tonight. You would think if you want you promotion to succeed you would want an all star roster, including Eddie Benoit. Hey, it's ok. I'll be around. Watching the competition.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 pm

I shake my head, put my sunglasses on and slowly walk out.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Gone
Back to top Go down
TheProdigy Reklez
NWE Rookie
NWE Rookie
TheProdigy Reklez

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:01 pm

*I Walk In With The Belt On My Shoulder I Walk Up To The Podium And Clears My Throat All The Intervewers Are In Slient As They Wait For Me To Speak I Then Open My Mouth And Begin To Say* " The Champ Is Here Most Of You Know Me By Now I Am The Prodigy Reklez Former Mwe Heavy Weight Champion , Mwe World Champion Mwe Tag Team Champion And Now Coming Into Nwe I Am The World Champion Once Again Smile Are There Any Questions Or Concerns ?
Back to top Go down
TheProdigy Reklez
NWE Rookie
NWE Rookie
TheProdigy Reklez

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm

*First Interviewer Speaks* Yes It Mr.Reklez .. *I Cut Him Off * Mr.Reklez Is My Father Please Just Call Me Champ Or Reklez *Smiles Showing Off My Nice Smile And Dimples* *He Continues* Well Reklez Would You Say That It Was An East Match To Win ? * I Reply* Nope Not At All Both Of My Oppents Was Amazing Fighters I Just Was Alittle Better There Were Times I Thought I Lost The Match But Without Giving Up I Succeded In Gaining The Title But This Is All The Time I Have "Waves And Leaves/Gone*
Back to top Go down
Bratty
NWE Rookie
NWE Rookie
Bratty

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 pm

(srry guys my tablet was actin up)*watches frm ringside*
Back to top Go down
T-Quick
NWE Rookie
NWE Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 am

*Walks in and looks around slowly*
Back to top Go down
T-Quick
NWE Rookie
NWE Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:15 am

*walks out looking down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~NWE Press Conference~   ~NWE Press Conference~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~NWE Press Conference~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wrestling Entertainment RPG :: NWE Civic Grounds :: NWE Civic Center-
Jump to: