New Wrestling Entertainment RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wrestling Entertainment RPG

If you're a wrestling fan, whether its WWE, TNA, or ROH, here is a place where you can actually RPG it out! that's right! Join this site aswell www.wrestlingforum.com you can RP it out here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carlos the freaks training session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

Carlos the freaks training session Empty
PostSubject: Carlos the freaks training session   Carlos the freaks training session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:55 am

So, baisicly if the bell rang, ding ding ding, one of us would try to beat the other to the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlos the freaks training session   Carlos the freaks training session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 am

Carlos hooks Eddie's head into a tight headlock.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Carlos the freaks training session   Carlos the freaks training session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:07 am

(Sorry, I was still trying to figure out how to use this plus my puppy santed sos. Attention. i got it now.) not bad.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Benoit
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
Eddie Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Carlos the freaks training session   Carlos the freaks training session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 am

I should have mentioned that you have to relate your self close to me. Like runs to Eddie, or walks up to Eddie kicks him in the gut. Then post puts him in a head lock. That was my bad, didnt want to lay too much on you. Basicly imagine if you were in an actual match, you would have to walk to me. Again sorry.
Back to top Go down
X.L Magnum
NWE Loyal Superstar
NWE Loyal Superstar
X.L Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Carlos the freaks training session   Carlos the freaks training session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 am

Pretty much that! stated up above.
Back to top Go down
https://nwerpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlos the freaks training session   Carlos the freaks training session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlos the freaks training session
Page 1 of 1